United Delivery Service, Ltd. - Tracking Technology
One of the primary reasons UDS has achieved such great success in recent years is the utilization of technology. Companies that don't have the technological means to communicate, to track, to map, to schedule and to get signature-based proof of delivery are not able to provide the reliability demanded by today's sophisticated customers. UDS, in its quest to remain the delivery leader in the Midwest region has adopted cutting edge technology for every phase of its business:
- Unique routing delivery system allows the optimization of our fleet across our network.
- Sophisticated mapping technology speeds packages to their destinations.
- Tracking technology tells us where every package is at every moment
- Signature capture technology provides same day proof of delivery.
- Customer service system is linked with our fleet to provide complete transparency for UDS management and customers.
- Web based order entry tracking.
- Real-time proof of delivery tracking with web lookup.
- Bar code scanning for automated reconciliation of receipt and delivery.
- Integral alert system to assure quality control.